Viohalco S.A. (Viohalco) is a holding company of metals processing group, provides manufacture and trade of metallurgical products in the copper, steel, aluminum and cables industries. The company specilizes in the manufature of copper, aluminium, steel products and cables through its manufacturing facilities loctaed in different countries. Viohalco primarily operates in seven segments namely, Steel products used in construction activities, pipe work products, copper products, cables, aluminum products, related services, and others. Viohalco offers a range of copper and brass rolled products, such as strips, sheets, discs, and blanks; and copper and brass drawn products. Operations of the company are carried out through the subsidiaries of the company and production facilities located in Greece, Romania, Bulgaria and the UK. The company is headquartered at Athens, Greece.
GlobalData’s Viohalco SAViohalco SA (BIOX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and
operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services, as well as detailed financial ratios for the last 5 years.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading
companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author
a full financial and strategic analysis of Viohalco SA , including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this
direct to you in pdf format within 48 hours (excluding weekends).
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to
understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key operational centers and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with five-year history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from five quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company during the interim period.
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if the company’s data is unavailable.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers based on the analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. It analyzes the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, providing you with an up-to-date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratios presented for major public companies in the report include revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.